University Development and Alumni Relations IT supports the operation of UC Berkeley advancement by managing the Cal Advancement Data Systems (CADS), the University’s donor and alumni database, and providing the infrastructure necessary for conducting marketing and communication, fundraising, and donor and gift stewardship with the campus’s various constituents. We accomplish these goals by providing and maintaining an integrated ecosystem of information delivery and database management systems.
What We Do
- Sets the strategic technical direction for advancement technology systems
- Develops, implements, and supports the enterprise applications that make up CADS
- Develops web services and electronic data interchange interfaces
- Provides services for web and user interface design using state-of-the-art technologies
- Provides data warehousing and infrastructure in support of the business intelligence and data analytics needs of University Development and Alumni Relations